Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer time

I love the summer...right now I have my laptop and drinking my herbal tea outside...will Matthew and his friend play in the pool. Jonathan is asleep and life is grand.
I remember the summer when I was growing up, we would be thrown outside after breakfast and came back home in time for dinner. I grew up in a neighborhood full of kids...we all played with each other, whether it was baseball...bike racing in the streets or just hanging out, those where the days.
I hope Matthew has memories like that.

4 comments:

  1. LOL I was thrown outside as a kid too! We played kickball and barbies and with water balloons. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahhh, those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh... those were the days, huh? Oh the memories...

    ReplyDelete