Monday, July 14, 2008

Crystal Light and Vodka

Got you attention...didn't I:)
Well my Bil and his wife came to the house this weekend
and they are always going through some new diet...but I have learned
a little something..of course it had to do with alcohol. If you mix crystal light and water..throw some ice in a cup an
add vodka to it..it is have the calories than my French martini...or any
other martini we drink. I loved it...I used the lemonade and I'm hooked...of course...seeing that it's just vodka and crystal light...you
get tipsy quickly LOL!!!


5 comments:

  1. OMG YUMMO!!! I will have to try this, bet it would rock with tequila too! Or... RUM! Ohhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! I love the way you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not believe you just learned this trick! LOL But yes, it is yumm-o! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL You crack me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Kathleen...I'm such a dork LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete