Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Family trip!

So we are going on our first family trip of the year...we are going to see Thomas the train in PA. I can't wait! Jonathan is going to flip out , when he See's Thomas up close. We are staying in Lancaster...I just hope the boys don't drive us nuts LOL! We are going to meet with a good friend of mine over there. We are leaving tomorrow after Matthew gets out of school...we are just going to throw him in the car and off we go...to hit traffic LOL! I will take alot of pics...I can't wait.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome hon. the boys are going to love it! Cindy and Ryan took Caleb and Wyatt last year and the boys just went crazy! Can't wait to hear all about it and see lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls..I can't wait to see the look on Jonathan's face:)

    ReplyDelete