Wednesday, September 8, 2010

School Days

The start of the new school year, I can't believe that I have a kid in 4th grade and my baby in kindergarten.
I had a knot in my stomach the whole day, but they both had a great day which made me feel better. Matthew was excited by telling me who of his friends where in his class, and Jonathan was happy that he got to play with playdough :) He even wanted to go back, oh I think that can be arranged.

My baby waiting for the bus:)
Now back to the hectic schedules. I do miss them though, the house is so quiet with out them:(

3 comments:

  1. They are so cute!! I am glad they had a great day and I hope they have a fantastic year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute back to school pictures :) Our kids are very close in age! I have a 4th and preschooler... I'm glad your kiddos had a good first day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet- it must be really bittersweet. Glad they're enjoying school!

    ReplyDelete