Sunday, September 2, 2007

Phew!

So glad that this weekend is over. I hosted a labor day party for my il's and it was alot of work...it was a fun day though but I was so tired. My berrtini's were a hit of the party:) The boys had so much fun. My allergies are kicking my ass...I could not stop sneezing, my eyes are itchy as hell and my nose is like a faucet. I still feel like that. Tomorrow I will be in A/C all day.
Today we went to the park for a BBQ and let me tell you...I was tired. Jonathan would not stop running all over the place and Matthew too. Then they proceeded to play in the sand, that was fun. I just don't want to do anything at all tomorrow.
My BIL is getting married in less than a week and I'am so happy for him. He is such a good guy, I hope she doesn't mess anything up. We know her dark side LOL!!! Other than that all is well in The Kortright world LOL!!!

3 comments:

  1. Im glad the Labor Day Party was a hit! :-) Enjoy your A/C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the party went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad everything went well! Sorry about your allergies! I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete