Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend in PA

I got in trouble by the blog police LOL!!!

I love Kenny with all my might...but this was not a fun weekend. How did I get trapped into going away..I was not on guard. We watched 3 games on Sat...didn't get to go to Dorney park...it was hot. We were there from 9a to 4p. Allentown is so ugly...well were the hotel was..the town was so dirty the people were dirty Yuck! I did get to go to the Mall...but I didn't buy anything..I went with 4 guys...what fun is that. We did eat at Cracker Barrel...yummy!! So glad when I got home...even though it took us 4 hours to get home...it rained the whole way...with the worse on long island...the southern state was so flooded that everyone merged to the middle lane..the 2 side lanes were flooded. Then we has some ass who was on our tail like we were going to speed in the monsoon. Oi Vey! Glad to be home.

2 comments:

  1. Phew you saved yourself from the BlogSlack Jail! Sorry it was a crappy trip! I bet you are happy to be home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! Sorry you had a rough time. Hope next weekend is MUCH more fun!

    ReplyDelete